Sunday 22 February 2009

Day trip in London

My friend Laura and I met up to visit the Royal Horticultural Society Flower Show. It was in this really nice RHS 1930s building.

A London house had been built in the middle of the room.

There was a section which was just species of garden plants which are dying out. Gardeners from around Britain showed off ones they have been trying to keep alive. Lots of plants on show were from Buckingham Palace, which I liked.

Afterwards we got on the tube to go to one of my favourite chippies in London. It's called The Fryer's Delight near Holborn.


Laura.




Laura's chips.




I bought these flowers at the show and took this picture when I got home. They were my favourite flowers of the day. I love the way they look like they're drawn with biro.
Thanks for a fun day trip Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails