Monday 23 March 2009

Book worm



This Thursday evening there's a little event about books run by our friends at the Ragged Canteen. People saying their bit about books include Matt Kestler from eyerocket, and Chloe Luxford, a paper engineer extraordinaire, who makes wonderful pop-ups for Dorling and Kindersley and Mike Topping, illustrator of the covers for Penguin's recent series of Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes books. I'm moving house on the same day but I'm really going to try and get there. I want to here what all these wonderful people have been up to. Ragged Canteen is at the Beaconsfield Gallery. Hope to see you there!
Picture of eyerocket's latest masterpiece.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a time, Jill? Matt hasn't posted a time either. I hope moving's going okay? I take it there'll be no time for Ellen Gallagher tomorrow? xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails