Thursday 25 September 2008

Art Deco London


I haven't been keeping up with my posts as much as I'd like as I've been busy moving house but I've got a list of some subjects I'm going to write about. I'll also be writing about the progress I've been making with Winter Entertainments Club preparations and showing some sneak previews to. So keep a look out.
Whist in the removal van we drove past the Hoover Building (pictured) in London. What an amazing building! Built in the 1930s, it was used as the offices and factory for Hoover. I'm going to have to go back and get a closer look. Also take a look at this map of all the art deco buidings in London on the V&A website. I think I might go and visit some, especially the brockwell Lido.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails