Saturday 10 January 2009

A few changes


I had a break from blogging for over three weeks. But a some what late Happy New Year to you all. I have made some changes to The Winter Entertainments Club. It isn't going to be a monthly club any more. It will now be one off events which everyone is welcome to. I now have a full time job at Lauderdale House and so I felt the monthly night was to much for me to manage on my own. Im feeling pleased about my decision, although a little sad, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens over the coming year, what things I'll be arranging for everyone. In the past I've held a 'tea trail' (when a group of us walked to each others houses and had to host for an hour with tea and cakes), a treasure hunt (when everyone met in the park at dusk and had to bring a torch), and an easter egg hunt ( when we scrambles through Nunhead Cemetry in search of chocolate). So I know there will be some goodies. Please do let me know if you have any ideas of what you would fancy. I'll be posting on here about all the ideas and things that we'll be arranging but I also have a mailing list. If you wish to add your name to the mailing list send me an email.

For now I'll leave it at that and get back to writing about things that take my fancy and treasure I find.

Best Wishes for the New Year,

Jillx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails