Saturday 30 January 2010

Feeling lucky

When Emma Bradshaw posted her list of things to do before her next birthday and it included going to the Albion caff and visiting Columbia Road flower market I had to pause and think that I am actually quite lucky to live only a bike or bus ride from both. The funny thing is that if I was to write a list of things to do before my next birthday it would include country pub lunches, bonfires, camping trips and nature collecting ( just a few of the things Emma does often). Oh well, we always want what we can't have : ) These photos where taken on my first visit to the caff on my birthday last July. We went for breakfast which to be honest I wasn't too pleased with. However, we went back for dinner another time and my disappointments where long forgotten, my fish pie with purple sprouting broccoli was fantastic. Also, I agree with Emma, the finishing touches look really great - the knitted tea cosies and beautiful tin lampshades.










1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails