Monday 1 February 2010

Wondering to work

Do you fancy keeping me company whilst I walk to work? I actually took a lot of photos on my way to work this morning but I selected only a few.

The pond was iced over with a light sprinkling of snow on it.

This old shop on the corner of the Lane was being painted today. I snatched a photo before the sign is gone to.


This big old wall would have surrounded the gardens of the house I work in.

We've arrived! There's the house. Thank you for keeping me company :)

One last note, when I was greeting a group of school children who were visiting the House, a little girl of about five said to me 'you have a really nice house and a beautiful garden'. I told her I didn't actually live there but she wasn't interested.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. The walk to work must have been cold though! Haha..it doesn't get very cold where we live so that's usually what i think about when I see pictures of snow. Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails