This weekend I'm off to Liverpool to visit my Grandma and my Grandad. Grandad will make me eat three almond slices in a row and Grandma will tell me exciting stories. Here's a list of things to make and do this week. My theme this week - Feeling Girly
2. Make a bunch of these sweet flowers and hand them to your friends.
3. Brighten your home with cut out bouquets
5. Work out how to fold beautiful star shaped love letters (and tell me if you manage!)
6. Take up a little hand sewing project and make a lovely cushion
7. Make some more pretty hair clips
8. Fill your weekend with cups of tea, reading books, homemade biscuits and a little bit of making and a little bit of doing. Enjoy x
photo by pony tail